RAVEN IM6 Float Rods
Raven IM6 float rods have defined tradition float rod action for over a decade. They provide smooth action that cushions light leaders yet have plenty of reserve power when needed. The 11”6″ Steelheader is ideal for both bottom bouncing and short to mid range float fishing, with loads of power to handle tough situations.
After numerous trials and years of development, the Raven Winter Edition rod finally resolves ice-up problems on those frosty winter mornings. An extra large Titanium REC Recoil tip top and three oversized REC Recoil titanium snake guides along the tip deflect water off the line and away from the guides, all but eliminating ice-ups. Should any ice build up occur during extreme cold, it can be easily knocked off by flexing the Recoil guides. The balance of the rod is ringed with our traditional TiCH high frame guides.
- Matte Burgundy blank
- PacBay TiCH high frame guides with Black finish
- Exclusive RAVEN® tip top guide
- Premium quality Portuguese cork handle
- Convenient hook keeper
- Matching Burgundy protective cloth bag
- Custom edition Rosewood reel seat and butt cap
- Sliding rings with Black finish aluminum butt cap
- Winter Edition with REC Recoil™ titanium snake guides
- Blanks available for custom rod building
- LIFETIME Extended Coverage
- 1 Year Warranty against Manufacturing Defect