AMUNDSON Trend X3 Centerpin Float Reel *CHOOSE COLOR*
Amundson is a company based in British Columbia, Canada specializing in fly and float fishing gear. Both models of the centerpin reels that Amundson Manufactures are built with tight tolerances, and feature ported backplates to achieve a quality lightweight centerpin reel. Some of the best centerpin reels in their price range, you won’t be disappointed.
The new Trend X-centerpin float reel is designed and manufactured by Amundson Outdoor Products in response to many requests by customers. Amundson has brought back a very popular design and construction for Canadian Steelhead and Salmon. The engineering and design of this reel doesn’t do it justice! Upgraded from its original design from the TCP series, it comes with a higher reel foot and bigger gap on the top which helps to cast easier and the tapered handles help reduce line grab. All exposed edges are beveled to make the reel very comfortable in hand. The palming rim is designed to eliminate “hot spots” caused from trying to stop angry fish on the run and control the fish as a true work horse.
- Diameter: 4 1/2″
- Weight: 7 1/2 oz
- Spool Depth: 3/4″
- Spool Width: 4/5″
- Line Capacity Rated at 275 Yards of 8lb Line With 50 Yards of 20lb Backing.
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum One-Piece Machine Cut Frame and Spool
- Hard Coat Defense Grade Anodized
- Coin Release Style Center Screw
- Replaceable 2 Japan Made NMB Exposed Ball Bearings
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Left to Right Hand Convertible
- Vented Line Bed
- On/Off Ratchet w/ Heavy Duty Clicker
- Includes Black Neoprene Case